Buy Shea Wine Cellars

Wine, champagne, and gifts

 

Fast shipping of Champagne, wine, and gifts

 HOME | LIQUOR | CHAMPAGNE | CHAMPAGNE BASKETS | WINE | WINE BASKETS | WINE SETS | GIFTS | GIFT BASKETS |

  Site Map   About Us   Wine Crates   Best Selling  Wine Glasses  Wine & Cheese  What's New  Wine Boxes  Sumptuous Wine Baskets
VL, wine,liquor,champagne,cigars,gifts
Wine Gift Baskets to celebrate birthday or Anniversary!
Celebrate his (her) birthday, your wedding anniversary or even your company anniversary with a Wine Gift Basket.
Wine Gift Baskets
SHIPPING FROM USA
You can order online with confidence. All the servers are secure with SSL encryption. 
secure online ordering at ChampagneWines
Bookmark this page!
 
Related Links

  Italian wines Shea
Wine Varietals
  cabernet sauvignon, wines Cabernet
  chardonnay, wines Chardonnay
  merlot, wines Merlot
  pinot, wines Pinot Grigio
  pinot, wines Pinot Noir
  pinot, wines Rosé
  sauvignon blanc wines, fumé Sauvignon
  shiraz, wines Shiraz
  zinfandel, wines Zinfandel
  california  wineries, wine Australia
  california  wineries, wine California
  french wine France
  Italian wine Italy
  Italian wine Germany
  Oregon wine, Washington Oregon & Washington
  california  wineries, wine New Zealand
  california  wineries, wine Spain
  fine wines, wine varietals South Africa
  wine, wineries 
South America
  wine, wineries Top Rated Wines
 
Riedel Glasses
Riedel Glasses
Riedel

 Shortcuts
  champagne, wine, liquor, cigars wine
  best selling australia best selling
  best selling australia best selling australia
  French Wines, Bordeaux best selling bordeaux
  Sparkling Wines, Bubbly best selling bubbly
  burgundy best selling burgundy
  Cabernet sauvignon best selling cabernet
  california best selling california
  best selling chardonnay best selling champagne
  best selling champagne best selling chardonnay
  best selling French Wines best selling french wines
  best selling Italian Wines best selling italian wines
  Merlot best selling merlot
  Pinot best selling pinot noir
  Pinot best selling pinot grigio
  best selling port wines best selling port wines
  Sauvignon best selling sauvignon
  South African Wines best selling sth america
  syrah or shiraz best selling syrah shiraz
  best selling wines best selling wines
  best selling Zinfandel best selling zinfandel
  sparkling wine, bubbly sparkling wines
  dom perignon, champagne gift baskets dom perignon
  champagne,wine,liquor,cigars champagne
  big bottles, large big bottles
  big bottles, large vermouth
  gifts, gift baskets,gourmet gifts,cheese spirits
  wine and cheese pairing wine & cheese pairing
  gourmet food, cheeses, wines red wine & cheese
  gourmet food, cheeses, wines white wine & cheese
  wine gift baskets wine gift baskets
  wine club of the month wine club
  wine magazines wine magazines
  gift baskets,champagne,wine, clubs of the month clubs of the month
  gift baskets,champagnes,wines,liquor,cigars gift baskets
  wine gifts wine gifts
  wineries wineries
  gifts for him,gifts for her,gift baskets,gourmet gifts gifts
  wine on sale sale 

  gift baskets, champagne,fine wines,tequila,cigars link to us
  gift baskets, champagne,fine wines,tequila,cigars site directory

 Contact Us
  Shea vineyards about us
  champagne, wine, liquor customer service
  Shea Wine Cellars privacy
  Willamette Valley home

VL, wine,liquor,Shea Wine Cellars,cigars,gifts

Wine Shop

Countries & Varietals

Shea Wine Cellars

Oregon & Washington Wines

Shea Wine Cellars, Oregon's Yamhill-Carlton District Shea Wine Cellars is the winemaking effort of grape growers Dick & Deirdre Shea. After ten years of selling all our grape production we decided to create our own expression of Shea Vineyard terroir. We now use 10% of Shea Vineyard's production for our own effort and sell the remaining 90% to some of the finest Pinot noir producers in Oregon and California. At Shea Wine Cellars it is our intention to continue to make small quantities of world class Pinot noir and Chardonnay.

Founded by Dick and Deirdre Shea in 1996, Shea Wine Cellars is a producer of world-class Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, all made from fruit grown on-site at Shea Vineyard. Shea Wine Cellars was a natural outgrowth of Shea Vineyard which was first planted to wine grapes in 1989. The 200-acre vineyard property lies at the heart of Oregon's Yamhill-Carlton District and supplies fruit to some of Oregon's and California's finest wineries.

Shea Wine Cellars Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Shea Vineyard Estate 2004Shea Wine Cellars
Shea Vineyard was first planted to wine grapes in the late 1980s. Today Shea Vineyard is a 200-acre property with 140 planted acres. 135 of these acres are planted to Pinot noir vines and the balance is planted to Chardonnay. Roughly 20% of the Pinot noir fruit produced each year by Shea Vineyard is used by Shea Wine Cellars for its releases. The other 80% of the Pinot noir fruit is sold to some of the finest winemakers in Oregon and California.

Shea Wine Cellars Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Shea Vineyard Estate 2004
Shea Wine Cellars Pinot Noir Willamette Valley Shea Vineyard Estate 2004 Pinot Report: 94 Deep ruby purple color; complex and interesting earth and black cherry aromas, rich and deep with complex earthy, black cherry flavors; lots of spice, some tannin and toasty oak; good structure and balance; long finish. Lots of concentrated fruit and earth complexity mark this Pinot—great for grilled meats.

Oregon Wineries
Oregon wineries are generally small and decentralized within each official wine region of the state. They are often winemaker- or family-owned. Most Oregon wine regions lie in valleys between the southern Cascade Mountains that run through the state and its Coastal Range to the west. The Willamette Valley AVA/appellation is Oregon's largest wine region, stretching from Portland in northern Oregon to Eugene, more than 100 miles to the south. Most of the region's wineries are located west of Interstate 5 up and down the Valley. The largest concentration of Oregon wineries is located in this region. When the Willamette Valley AVA was first authorized 1984, its geographic description included some 3.3 million acres! Twenty years later, winemakers and wine growers succeeded in submitting applications for approval of six sub appellations within the Willamette Valley, appellations that describe micro climates proven over the years to be distinct from the Willamette Valley as a whole and suited for the growing of wine grapes.
Oregon & Washington Wines  14 Hands   Adelsheim   Andrew Will   Badger Mountain   Benton Lane   Bergstrom   Chateau Smith   Chateau Ste Michelle   Columbia Crest   Columbia Winery   Covey Run   Erath   Evesham Wood   Firesteed   Four Graces   Hogue Cellars   Ken Wright   Kings Ridge   L'Ecole 41   Magnificent Wine   Novelty Hill   Ramsay Cellars   Red Diamond   Rex Hill   Sagelands   Sheridan   Sineann   Snoqualmie   Sockeye   St. Innocent   Washington Hills   Waterbrook   Willamette Valley Vineyards

You must be 21 or over to place or receive an order. Currently shipping to AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, MN, MO, NE, NH, NM, NC, NY, OH, OR, SC, SD, VA, WA, WI, WY. Availability and Price Subject to change

Check our WINE INVENTORY  now!
Huge choice of wines

This site was last updated on 03.23.2015
More information: webmaster@champagnewines.com
Copyright © 1997-2015 ChampagneWines.com All right reserved.
 

Fast Search
Best Sellers
1) Corporate Baskets
2) Pinot noir
3) California Gift Baskets
4) Dom Perignon
5) New Wine Baskets
 

Gift Baskets

BV Georges Latour
Taste the splendor of our wines, cheeses and gourmet foods.
Wine Gift Sets
  Champagne Gift Sets


Affordable Wine Baskets
  Luxury Wine Baskets


Wine Lovers Gifts

 

Find every kind of booze!
Liquors at ChampagneWines
Liquor

 


Beer Gift Baskets

Hot News

Vermouth
Wine news Vermouth is said to be the most versatile of all cocktail ingredients.!

Gourmet Food

Wine news High quality and unique gourmet foods at extremely competitive and affordable prices!

Gifts
Champagne Gift Baskets
Wine Gift Baskets
Port Wine Baskets
Classic Wine Baskets
Wine Country Baskets
Cabernet Sauvignon
Merlot
Chardonnay

 

Wine lover Gifts

 

Champagne Cheese Board
Cheese Assortments to pair your favorite wine


One Bottle Gift Boxes
  Two Bottles Gift Boxes
Three Bottles Gift Boxes

 

 
Web Analytics